Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358717 by AlanJones Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 am
Reply-to: "MR.PAUL NETERO" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22994262944

I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5M with DHL Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $85 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately.

Shipping company Office:
Name of :MR.PAUL NETERO
E-mail:([email protected])
Tel:+229 94 26 29 44
Best Regards,
Ms.Rose Liberty.Eco bank plc

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#362805 by AlanJones Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5M with DHL Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $85 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately.

Shipping company Office:
Best Regards,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#369225 by AlanJones Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:47 pm
Reply-to: "MR.PAUL NETERO" - [email protected]

I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5M with DHL Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone
Number:

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $55 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee so that you can pay it immediately.

Shipping company Office:
Best Regards,