Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358785 by Calvin Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:59 am
Received from: DR.BELL DUM - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Hello Dearest Friend, Good News !

Hello Dearest Friend, Good News !

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction,the money has been transferred to London through the assistant of Mr.Howard Ferraro who is a London based business man. Currently I am in London with him and my wife and children.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you.

I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me and the transaction, I understand it was simply because of some circumstances you could not control.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out the sum of $2.5000.00USD. (two million, five hundred thousand, United States Dollar Only)on an International certified cashier Check as a Compensation for your effort and I left the International certified cashier Cheque and the certificate of deposit with my Secretary Mr. Catthy More before my departure to London.

I would like you to contact him with the below information and instruct him on how he will get the International certified cashier Check to you because I have directed him on that already.

Name: MR.CATTHY MORE.
Email:( [email protected] )
Phone: +234-7013 2557 01

Do not forget to send along with your complete information, as listed below:

1. Your Name
2. Age
3. Occupation
4. Home and Office Address
5. Home and Office Phone Numbers
6. Country
7. Any identification

To let him know that you are the right person.

As soon as you receive the fund you let me know because I am busy here trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you frequently.Feel free to contact him for your fund.I will stop here.

Once again,thank you very much and remain blessed.

Regards,
DR. BELL DUM
CONTACT MY SECRETARY ON ( [email protected] ) FOR YOUR FUND. Call him now, +234-7013 2557 01

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement