Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358793 by Calvin Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:36 am
Received from: Malek Abdal - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: With due respect

Hello Friend,

My name is Malek Abdal I’m 19 years Old studying history at University College (Legon).My father is an Australian while my mother Ghanian and my parent resides in Ghana before they passed away 3years ago in a car accident. I am the only child of my parent. My late father was the Managing Director of Mining Company at Ghana, also a successful exporter of Gold to UK/China and Munich during his life time. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before their death.

My parent has built a solid legacy for me which they acquired a lot wealth in the amount of US12.4Million which is hosting in a finance firm including 100KG of Gold at storage house.

Due to my age and status as student, I feel insecure handling this asset alone because I have no knowledge of business and extended family member where never in good relation with my father when he was alive.

It is my decision to bring you into this business as my legal trustee to liquidate all asset left behind by my late father for our benefit which I hope will create an avenue for me to come with these wealth to start a new life in your country.

All we need to do is to renew the papers and do the exportation for our both benefit immediately I confirm your willingness to assist me. I am ready to give you 40% of the total deposits for assisting me.

Please respond with your full name, address and cell number. I will get back to in full.

Yours Truly,
Malek Abdal

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement