Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358840 by AlanJones Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:32 am
Reply-to: Richard Danny - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965516996

Attn: Fund Beneficiary,

This is the 2nd time I am sending you this notification letter regarding your abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$2.5 Million United States Dollars and I have not received any positive response from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card.

Once again; I am Dr.Patrick Walker, the new director ATM Head of Operation United Bank For Africa PLC, I resumed to this office on the 3rd of January 2018 and by going through some Files as job required, I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa Card valued sum of US$2.5Million belonging to you as the rightful beneficiary.

I tried to know why this Card has not been released to you but I was told by his Deputy that the former director ATM head of operation that left this office two months ago withheld your Card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered. Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, you can come down here to our Bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged via delivery to your address through any registered reliable Courier Service Company that you will take care of the Courier Charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don’t know the Courier cost of shipping the Card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the Courier Shipping Company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location such as,

1) Your Full Name==========
2) Your Residential Address=======
3)Your Postal Address===========
4) Your Phone And Fax Number=======
5)Your E-mail address============
6)Your Occupation=============
7)Your Official Age============
8)Your Photograph============
9)Your Country===============

Thanks for your co-operation and I wait for your kind positive response.

Yours Faithfully,
Patrick Walker
New Director, Banking and Payment System Department
UBA Bank Management
Tel: (+229)65516996

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement