Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358849 by AlanJones Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:00 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347037675791

CBN LOAN OFFICE DEPARTMENT NIGERIA
CONTACT NAME MRS. JOY ADAM
CONTACT NUMBER +23470-37-67-57-91

Attention beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we made a meeting this morning concerning your on pending payment which you have never receive since last year from Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CBN) and right now base on the meeting we made this morning, i want you to understand that we receive a latter from our president of Nigeria that we should go ahead and release your $7.5m usd to you as soon as we hear from you,

Secondly i also want to let you know that you are advise to reconfirm us your new telephone number, and your banking information including your house address so that we can take our action by getting your $7.5m usd release to you as soon as we hear from you with this information below i will take my action immediately without any wasting time because we don't have much time again here to west because your transaction have been so long here and you need to receive your funds and be a happy man.

OPTION (1) YOUR FULL NAME....................................
OPTION (2) YOUR NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER......................................
OPTION (3) YOUR ADDRESS...................................................

QUICK REPLY NEEDED.

THANKS
BEST REGARD
MRS. JOY ADAM
CBN LOAN OFFICE DEPARTMENT NIGERIA
CONTACT NAME MRS. JOY ADAM
CONTACT NUMBER +23470-37-67-57-91

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement