Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358859 by AlanJones Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 am
Reply-to: "Dr.John Tamura" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962254067

SMS MESSAGE ALERT From MR JOHN:

Beloved, Plz My apologizes for not replying in a more timely manner but I finally paid the activation fee like i promise and the delivery of the CREDIT-Card to you. I paid it because of the funds valued $10,800,000.00 and to avoid loosing the amount, With that I decided to help you because I know you will definitely pay me back and even compensate me for helping you, ...Your ATM CARD is posted by ECOWAS COMMITTEE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and UNITED NATION Region, Kindly verify below

Registered Card No 9901: Maximum drawing per daily:$5000
User ID: 773634528
Customer ID: 4116

Submit your mailing to:( [email protected] ) and call +2296 225 4067 with your package indication receipt No:0014678 for verification, contact right away because they refusal to deliver on postal and also refuse to send in the mail, kindly forward them Your cell phone number and nearest airport to the location of your address where you can pick up because they have told us that failure to report back mailing after the date of deposit will be incurring charges of $125 per daily maintenance if no correction is sent Today to avoid unnecessary expenses, Package is waiting in custody of the delivery facility for resolutions and to further distribute from Africa to your address by the delivery agent Today, All other documents are available for your viewing open arrival, take my instruction and let me know when you received

Congratulations and spend wisely?

Dr.John Tamura

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement