Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#358898 by AlanJones Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:41 am
Reply-to: BANK OF AMERICA - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17727747763

Bank Of America Corporate Office
Headquarters 3430 Thomasville Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32309
United States of America.

Attn Beneficiary

Your compensation fund has been released by the Government of Benin Republic After a brief meeting with United Nation,Which was concluded that Government of Benin will be hold responsible for allowing their people scamming money from you the agreement made was that Benin Republic Government will pay you with 100% interest to each one dollar ($1) for the whole years now they have totally released it, you have been compensated with the sum of $7.500,000.00USD by the effort of UNITED NATION. But I have not heard from you since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $5000.00usd daily until it completes the amount of $7.500,000.00USD For better understanding of what I mean, please copy this link https://secure.moneygram.com/ track. Then enter the following details. Go ahead and use the last name to track your first payment it's Available for pick up by you the receiver of $ 5,000,00 U.S dollars .

The status will not shows Available for pick up by receiver due to your estimated paper work charge it was brought to our knowledge by our legal department that it will cost you only but just ($590) to have everything finalized and have your fund send to you direct or have your fund loaded into an ATM VISA CARD and have it dispatched to your provided address so you can use the below information to make the required payment when getting back with the payment details do not forget to also provide along with your full detail such as your copy I.D and current address for the immediate process.*

ONCE YOUR READY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT $590 I WILL SEND THE INFORMATION.

TRACK YOUR MTCN:95502188
Last sender name: Oti

Send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the Money Gram slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds. This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local Money Gram office after you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first M.T.C.N CONTROL NUMBERS of $5,000,00USD. IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not received after Four(4) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently.

NOTE; YOU WILL BE PICKING UP YOUR TRANSFER TODAY IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS $590 FOR US TO REACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER AND DIRECT IT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP IN YOUR AREA TODAY.

Please send us only a text message not to call this office number (+1-772-774-7763 )

Regard's
Mr.Frank McFarland.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement