Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359029 by Calvin Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:19 am
Interesting one this. He has attached some text he didn't mean to to the bottom of this message ....

Received from: Seymour Skinner - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Hello there,

Hello there,

My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. I am a hired killer, with an impeccable record of 187 hires, 187 kills. And I don't mean video games, sugar.

This is a friendly warning that you too have a hit on your head. I can't name my client for contractual reasons, but he or she are paying me $25,000 for the whack. We're not
talking chump change here.

However, I'm a nice guy at heart. Really, I am. So here's the deal, McNeil - if you cough up $8000, I'll spare your life. No blood, no guts, nothing. I forget you ever existed.

There are a few ground rules, though:

1). Don't even think about contacting anyone about this. I have eyes on you at all times, like an eagle stalking its prey. I'm the eagle, and you're the mouse. No funny moves, kapeesh?

2). The $8k is non-negotiable. This isn't a game of Monopoly, kapeesh?

3). You have 72 hours to comply, or else your insides will be outside. And clean-up crews aint cheap nowadays. Kapeesh?

Reply to my e-mail at: [email protected] if you know what is best for you.

You know what you have to do.

Regards,

Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman
[email protected]
Business card available upon request.
when di magas reply u will act like a hit man ok and take na 8k from them

this 4mat has been working very well for my boy origi in dey burkina faso

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#433455 by Nushkal Fri May 13, 2022 4:27 pm
reply-to: Seymour Skinner <[email protected]>
date: 12 May 2022, 8:20:12 AM
subject: Re: YOU BETTER BE MORE CAREFUL!!!

Hello there,

My name is Seymour Skinner, but my close allies call me Rambo. I am a hired killer, with an impeccable record of 187 hires, 187 kills. And I don't mean video games, sugar. This is a friendly warning that you too have a hit on your head. I can't name my client for contractual reasons, but he or she are paying me $25,000 for the whack. We're not talking chump change here.

However, I'm a nice guy at heart. Really, I am. So here's the deal, if you cough up $8000, I'll spare your life. No blood, no guts, nothing. I forget you ever existed. There are a few ground rules, though:

1) Don't even think about contacting anyone about this. I have eyes on you at all times, like an eagle stalking its prey. I'm the eagle, and
you're the mouse. No funny moves, kapeesh?

2). The $8k is non-negotiable. This isn't a game of Monopoly, kapeesh?

3). You have 72 hours to comply, or else your insides will be outside. And clean-up crews aint cheap nowadays. Kapeesh? Reply if you know what is best for you.

You know what you have to do.

Regards,

Seymour Skinner
Professional Hitman