Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359081 by Calvin Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:00 am
Received from: Mr Goodwin Chairman Compensation Payment Committee National Assembly - [email protected]
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: GOOD NEWS

Good Day
The National Assembly and Committee Member\'s, had a meeting today, and have agreed and

instructed that you will be compensated with $3.5M, as Victim to SCAM, Reply with your

information,
Name_____
Address: _____
Phone Number: _____
How Many Months Or Years You Have Been Expecting your Payment The Place you sent Money

Last whether Nigeria or London etc The Last Amount of Money You sent to Nigeria and

What Month or Year.
Regard
Mr Goodwin
Chairman Compensation
Payment Committee National Assembly

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#359113 by oluwabunkunmi Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:34 pm
Please is this real or a scam...a Facebook friend called Kenny Johnson said he wants to send me an I phone and a computer and sent me this receipt.. I got a message from the customer care on d receipt dat my parcel has reached Nigeria (abuja) so u called d customer care back he said I will have to pay 7500 for it to reach me here in osun state...please is it a scam pleasse
#359124 by AlanJones Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 pm
It's a scam, that is why it is posted here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.