Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#359247 by AlanJones Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12028475139

This is Mrs Lucy Tamlyn. United States Ambassador to Benin Republic
Department United States Embassy Seal
Greeting from U.S Embassy,
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attn; Beneficiary,

Please be informed that your fund offered to you from United Nation was brought to my desk this morning because the Secretary Of United Nation here in Benin said that they will divert your compensation fund to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money ( $4,800,000.00, ) which is a compensation from United Nation to support you and will change your life, Please I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email,

Meanwhile if you are interested in this fund offer from the United Nation then I would advice you to fill your complete information below and get back to me immediately, as soon as I receive your details I will send you my passport, then we will process and the fund will get to you without any delay.

YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND, THEREFORE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW WITH YOUR DATA.

YOUR FULL NAME_______________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER____
YOUR OCCUPATION______
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS E-MAIL: [email protected]

I will be waiting to hear from you soon E-MAIL:- [email protected]

Mrs Lucy Tamlyn.
United States Ambassador to Benin Republic
E-MAIL: - [email protected]

Call or text me now Phone number: +1 (202) 847-5139

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement