Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5518 by Ralph Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:53 am
Here is an email I recieved to one of my baiting accounts, it came addressed to my charactor name so I know that it is a follow up from a previous scammer who's time I have previously wasted, which one, I dont yet know, the important thing to know is that this is part of a scam and you should not reply unless you are fully aware of safe baiting techniques

How Are You?

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft worth of (usd $900,000.00)NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which my boss left with me before he travelled out of this Country, but I did not hear from you since that time.

Then with the help of a friend Dr.Wilson who is The Bank manager of The Bank of Africa I cashed the money and deposited it as a BOX containing African clothes/Vital Documents with FIRST COURIER SERVICES COMPANY LAGOS NIGERIA.

What you have to do now is to contact the FIRST COURIER SERVICES DELIVERING COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you And For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge of the package.

The only money you will send to the FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY is ($180.00 US) for Security Keeping Fee to Enable them Settle the Security Company And deliver your package direct to your postal Address in your country.Just 180 United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY so far.

Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $180 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and incase of demurrage You have to contact FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY now for the delivery of your package.

This is Their contact Information Below:
Contact Person:MR.UCHECHUKWU DURU .
Email Address: ([email protected])
Tel:+234-80708-72055

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm the following infomation to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

The infomations is follow:
(1.)YOUR FULL NAME...................................................
(2.)YOUR CURRENT HOME MAILING ADDRESS.............
(3.)YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.........................
(4.)YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.....................
(5.)YOUR CURRENT MOBILE PHONE.............................
(6.)A COPY OF YOUR I.D. PICTURE...............................
(7.)AGE.........................................................................
(8.)SEX.........................................................................
(8.)YOUR OCCUPACTION..............................................
(9.)YOUR COUNTRY NAME...........................................

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $180 US Dollars for their immediate action.Do let me know immediately you recieves your package.

Also This is the attach of the Consignment which you are going to receive from the FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY To enable you know the package when they will deliver it to you,

The Director of the FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY forwarded the copy of the consignment to my Office this morning to show you so that you will recorganise it when their diplomat arrive in your country,

So This Is the Copy of your Consignment Box.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Prince Chikelue.
CONTACT FIRST COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.

The interesting thing here is the email address of the courier company, if one of our resident site killers could take a look for me as there may be a fake site involved with this one

There are some interesting results to be found by searching on the email domain Click Here it seems the site may already be down
Advertisement

#5526 by georg Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Ralph wrote:The interesting thing here is the email address of the courier company, if one of our resident site killers could take a look for me as there may be a fake site involved with this one

website from this stupid faker:
FIRSTCOURIERSERVICES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Williams, Mr Peter
92 Wickham Avenue
Cheam SUTTON, Surrey SM3 8DX
GB
+044.07022128888

is killed by fraud-hunters on 15-Sep-2008...but e-mail is maybe activ...

#5527 by Ralph Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:02 pm
Thanks Georg,

I did a google on the website and found some information that the site has been killed but I wasn't completely convinced seeing as the email address was listed, I havn't tried emailing the addie so it may well be inactive now.

Let's hope so

#5529 by Jillian Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:36 am
The email address is not active, it is dead as well. :D

Validation results
confidence rating: 0 - Bad address
error : Recipient rejected
canonical address: <[email protected]>

#5530 by Ralph Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 am
Thank you Jillian,

I might have to do the site killing course myself some day soon :wink: