Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362289 by Angelin@02 Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 pm
Hi everyone!
I received a facebook invitation somes weeks ago from the name in the post: ASARE DENNIS. We started witing and sharing normal topics, family, hobbies and so on. He said he had no mom no dad, they pass away many years ago and that unfortunately life stole his wife's life too. Now aftet three years he is ready to remake his life with a woman like me (he said all the compliments a woman want to hear from a man) and he was asking me to be the step mom of his kids because he saw all needed values on me. And here we go, same story he need to send a huge amount of money from AFGHANISTAN, because this money were his wealth and inputs for his great job and behavior as a US SOLDIER and he wanted mevto keep it until he get here in one month, he asked me for personal information and i gave him. But when he send me the receipt i found out many things that sounded not normal, so i sttoped replying him and he got desperate and finally asked me 3000 US dollars to skip the scanner in Indonesia airport, and of course that was nothing comparing to what was in the package. I didn't send nothing and he started to blame me because now "all our dreams about founding a family were directly to the trash because of not trusting him and God plans). I felt myself terrible fool because i thought i was letting go the love of my life but i didn't have the money in that moment. They know how to make us feel so terrible and guilty.
Now i know i'm just one more in this sad statistics. They take advantage of alone women.
The name on Facebook is ASARE DENNIS
The email address:[email protected]
The Agent of the United Nations: MORRIS JOSH and his email [email protected]
Hope this information could be useful for everybody.
I don't know how to upload his pictures, can someone help me ok this?
Advertisement

#362315 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:38 am
Thank you for telling your story.

How to post photos: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Make sure to mark the photos as stolen. Please post some of the emails he sent you, with your personal information removed. Especially the emails asking you for money.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5