Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362674 by Bill F Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 pm
Theres Bangurah
[email protected]
+225-5532-3888
[email protected]

from: From Mrs Theres Bangurah <[email protected]> via yahoo.com
reply-to: From Mrs Theres Bangurah <[email protected]>
to:
date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:54 PM
subject: My Dearest
signed-by: yahoo.com

My Dearest,

I am hoping and trusting in the Lord that you and your family are doing great.

I was touched to send this letter to you after I have carefully gone through your profile that speaks well of you. By the special grace of God, I am Mrs Theres Bangurah want to go into Orphanage and motherless homes to help the orphanages, widows and less privileged around the globe but my present health illness do not permit me to handle this divine project alone, I therefore decided to seek for your noble assistance especially in your country to put smiles on the faces of motherless children and widows across the nation.

I am willing to send across ((USD $2.500.000)) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as volunteer projects to put smile on their face, your prompt response and support would be most gratefully appreciated to enable me proceed with the transfer to you.

Presently I, am Hospitalise and have handed over the Bank Draft/ Cheque to the man of God Bishop Christ Godwin ask him to send you the draft of $2.500.000 dollars immediately So feel free and get in touched with my solicitor/ Bishop Christ Godwin and instruct him where to send the Bank draft to you.

Below is his information’s to enable you contact him immediately you receive this massage:

ST. PETER’S METHODIST CHURCH.
Address: Avenue 17 Rue 23, Treichville,
Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire
Bishop Christ Godwin
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +225-5532-3888

Thanks.

Mrs Theres Bangurah.
Advertisement