Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362858 by AlanJones Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:29 pm
Reply-to: "Mr. Senator Rob G Gary" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348121926170

LETTER OF GUARANTEE

Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator Rob G Gary. Senate President and Chairman Senate Committee in what they said over the past experiences with you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on
your second paragraph of the latter I received.

Therefore wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the the final Clearance paper on your favor without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $158.00 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I, Richard Pearce, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, Central Bank of Nigerian (CBN) wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $158.00 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, Richard Pearce, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $158 only.

This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President, Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank CBN. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $158 only. please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Nigerian to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.

Based on the above, we are given 100% guarantee that as soon as you made the payment of $158.00 only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your fund will transfer and reflect into your account as stated above within 12hrs. remember that your total funds is $14.5Millions. Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 21th day of April, 2018, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated therein. Via western union or money gram with receiver's stated below.

Receiver Name: ... ONYIBOR PETER
City..... Onitsha
Text Question:... Urgent
Answer: Needed
Amount Fee: ...$158.00
SENDERS NAME:…………….?
M.T.C.N NUMBER:…………….?

Congratulation and remain God bless,while we look forward to hear positive from. ope to receive good news from you shortly.
Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead. Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully.
Richard Pearce The New Foreign Paymaster General,
Central bank of Benin (CBN);
TEXT OR CALL +2348121926170

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement