Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#362974 by AlanJones Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:18 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348119325172

From The Desk Of Dr Jeff Taylor
Foreign Debt Department ZBP

Dear,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the partial release of your long over due fund.

The federal ministry of finance FMF and Apex bank have nominated ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC to release with immediate affect the sum of $7.5million USD to you. you are by this notice required to choose wire transfer or ATM card. If you choose ATM, which you can make a maximum withdrawal of $5000 daily, then send your residential address and Cell phone plus ID. But, if you choose wire then send your banking detail and call on Jeff +234-811 932 5172 for update. We are sorry for the delays and experiences down here. Sir, this is the best opportunity you have ever got for the release of your fund, so act now and get back to us. I shall officially reply and inform you on the next step. Reply to ([email protected])

Sincerely,

Jeff Taylor
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#363613 by AlanJones Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348119325172

From The Desk Of Dr Jeff Taylor
Foreign Debt Department ZBP

Dear,

It is my pleasure to inform you about the partial release of your long over due fund.

The federal ministry of finance FMF and Apex bank have nominated ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC to release with immediate affect the sum of $7.5million USD to you. you are by this notice required to choose wire transfer or ATM card. If you choose ATM, which you can make a maximum withdrawal of $5000 daily, then send your residential address and Cell phone plus ID. But, if you choose wire then send your banking detail and call on Jeff +234-811 932 5172 for update. We are sorry for the delays and experiences down here. Sir, this is the best opportunity you have ever got for the release of your fund, so act now and get back to us. I shall officially reply and inform you on the next step. Reply to ([email protected])

Sincerely,

Jeff Taylor
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.