Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#363000 by Bill F Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:14 am
AISHA BUHARI
[email protected]
Nkeiruka Nancy Dickson

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 3:48 AM
subject: FROM PRESIDENT WIFE AISHA BUHARI GET BACK TO ME NOW
mailed-by: gmail.com

THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY
PRESIDENT WIFE AISHA BUHARI
FIRST LADY OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Tel:
+2348107215384

Attn: Beneficiary,

I received an email from an unknown person trying to claim your funds of $10.5Million Via ATM card telling me you are dead.But i am doing this by the instruction given to me by my superior for the last time that if i don't hear from you at this time, i should go ahead to award and dispatched the ATM card and Document,ownership to the new beneficiary after he had provided all the information needed to effect the transaction.

But if you have anything as a prove (Scan Copy of your International Passport or Driver's License) that you are still alive and able-bodied,capable of completing the abandoned transaction 2017, do not hesitate to do so as soon as possible because the unknown person is trying to pay for the requested Fees for the Released of your ATM master card today, but immediately i discovered it i called the (Tax Officers Department) to stop the shipment of the card for now that i will get back to them in a short period of time after i make my findings and enquirers from you if really you are dead.

I bet you immediately you are very capable of completing this transaction,i shall hand him over to the police and he will be punished for all his misdeeds and actions.I awaits your urgent response in this matter before the fund is finally endorsed to the new beneficiary .

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Meanwhile bear in mind that you are to pay the remaining balance of $35 dollars for the released of your ATM card immediately in order to complete this transaction with you specifically because i am doing this for your own good.

Details on how to send the fee.....

Name : Nkeiruka Nancy Dickson
Address: 1,itunu Ayoada 8th ,Ago Okota Lagos Nigeria

Once you send the $35 today, e-mail me the Reference number#, Sender's Name and address and I will deliver your ATM card immediately to you without any further delay.

I await for your respond.

aisha

Remain bless in the Lord.
Best Regards
FIRST LADY AISHA BUHARI Tel:+2348107215384
Advertisement