Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#363012 by Bill F Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:10 am
Noura Nadega
[email protected]

to:
date: Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 2:00 PM
subject: Re:hello
mailed-by: cryptoheaven.com
signed-by: cryptoheaven.com

Hello, is nice writing you today,I have to find a strength to write this email before is too late because I am suffering from cancer,after from one hospital to another,my doctor have finally confirm to me that I have a very narrow chance of surviving,but I will have to under go another surgery.

My name is Mrs.Noura Nadega an Australian French citizen I'm married to late Mr.Jean Nadega, a french businessman who based and work in Abidjan for the period of 21 years. As faith may have his way in your life our marriage ended without any children my husband died in a car accident in Abu Dhabi on a business trip to United ArabEmirates.

I am a woman who believes in God and his power to bless people for the sake of the less privileged. I have very little time to live giving to my state of health and the doctor's report that I am suffering from cancer is very painful, but as a believer I am inclined to trust and live with God's will.

After meditation and prayers three days ago over the money my late husband left in a bank for a charity work before his death. I wish to will the sum of US $985,000.00 dollars to your care for the charity on behalf of my husband and me.I would like to know more about you so as to be more confident to confide my inheritance in your hands.I will need your complete personal details such as:

Your complete names:
Date of Birth:
Your addresses:
Your occupation:
Your Phone numbers:

I will stop hear as I want to take some rest now, I am looking forward for your response

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Noura Nadega

---
Encrypted Email accounts at http://CryptoHeaven.com
Advertisement