Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365093 by AlanJones Sat May 19, 2018 11:42 pm
Reply-to: "MR. JEROME POWELL" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347080287082

ATTENTION TO EMAIL OWNER ONLY,

I'M CONTACTING YOU NOW BASE ON ISSUE IN MY OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WHICH CONTAIN YOUR $2.5M WAS BROUGHT TO ME BY THE BANK OF AFRICA HERE NIGERIA WHO ORDERED ME TO SIGN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND ALWAYS INSULT HIM BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO PAY $97.00 TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND. SO I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE I FOLLOWED THE LAW AND I WILL NOT BE AGAINST ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD AND I THINK THAT MAYBE HE HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH YOU. I HAVE NOT TOUCH YOUR PAYMENT FILE UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE I HAVE A HUMAN SYMPATHY.

SO MY DEAR I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND IF YOU STILL NEED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE $97.00 AND HAVE THIS FUND SEND TO YOU THROUGH MY POWER.

YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
THANKS

CHIEF JUSTICE MR. JEROME POWELL
EMAIL: ([email protected])
CELL PHONE.+2347080287082

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#367098 by AlanJones Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:31 pm
Reply-to: "BARR. JEROME POWELL" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347080287082

Attention To Email Owner Only

I’m contacting you now base on issue in my office this morning because your payment file which contain your $2.5m was brought to me by the bank of Africa here Nigeria who ordered me to sign the cancellation of your payment file and I asked him why and he said that you are not interested and always insult him because they told you to pay $156.00 to receive your fund. So I decided to write you because I followed the law and I will not be against anybody in this world and I think that maybe he has a little problem with you. I have not touched your payment file until I hear from you this morning because I have a human sympathy.

So my dear I need to know what happened and if you still need to receive your fund then I will tell you where you will send the $156.00 and have this fund send to you through my power.

Your urgent reply is needed.
Thanks.

BARR. JEROME POWELL
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
CELL PHONE.+2347080287082.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.