Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365409 by AlanJones Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm
Reply-to: "Dr, Julius Raymond" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13473633391

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that diplomat Cynthia Rose James is on her way to your country now and I need your nearest airport to deliver your compensation luggage prize from Benin state government worth value of $10.5million USD.

This is my contact to where to reach me and please note that I did not know the content of the package to avoid any divert from me. Name Cynthia .R. James (347) 363-3391 E-mail...( [email protected] )

So, Reconfirm the following information’s below so that I can deliver your Consignment box to you today and return immediately,

FULL NAME: ==== COUNTRY: ==
CITY: === CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: ==
TELEPHONE NUMBER.== AGE/OCCUPATION: ==
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT TO LAND. ==
SEX:== A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ===

YOUR BOX REGISTRATION NUMBER: XQD7819-SC(B)THE SECURITY CODE CONSIGNMENT
BOX: ez/85t/kab/2018 / color: Ash.

Your key will sent to you once you confirm the Box because I don't want her to know the content of the Consignment.

Best Regard,
Dr, Julius Raymond

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement