Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365448 by Calvin Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 am
Received from: "Mrs Judith Thompson" <[email protected]>
"Reply to" address: [email protected]

Subject: Approval Slip Confirmation / Payment Information

Re: Approval Slip Confirmation / Payment Information

With respect to the foregoing business matter regarding the final release and subsequent transfer of your approved payment valued at the sum of $5,500,000.00 USD via ATM Card, I write to officially inform you that your payment order by Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card System has been successfully processed today and the US$5,500,000.00 has been loaded into an ATM Card Hence, in compliance with the Payment Procedure of the Central Bank, you are expected to settle in full a "Processing/keeping Fee" estimated to the value of US$ $105 USD before final delivery of funds can be effected to your designated address.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of $200 per withdrawal and we are duly inter switched, meaning you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice. We have concluded delivery arrangement with ups.com, to be fully insured by Nice Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to immediately offset the Security keeping fee $105 USD through the Company given payment instruction as follows to enable the receiving company insure and deliver the card to your address;

WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER

RECEIVER FIRST NAME: Richard
RECEIVER LAST NAME: Amos
CITY: COTONOU.
TEST QUESTION: Honest?
ANSWER: Trust
AMOUNT: $105 USD

Send the Transfer Number to this office for further action. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you know that the keeping fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delay by the customs. Please advice this office your preferred time of visitation for delivery.
TAKE NOTE. Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card out of the (6) Six beneficiaries.

I stated the above for you to know that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card. So email the Director of Central Bank Benin Mr Marcel smith ([email protected]) for more details regarding the shipment of your ATM Card. You have to stop any further communication with anybody or office for you to receive your own ATM Card without any further delays.

If you will follow my sincere advice I will urge you to contact them immediately to make things less complicated to you. Thanks.

I will wait to hear from you ASAP.

Best Regards
Mrs Judith Thompson.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement