Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365510 by AlanJones Thu May 24, 2018 11:37 pm
Tel. No.: +12145564428

United States Department of the Treasury
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Washington USA.
Thursday,May 24 2018.

Dear XXX,

I am the personal assistant to the office of the foreign assets control and I have worked here for about 5 years now, am contacting you for a deal. I observed that a payment of US$23.5 Million was approved to be paid to Late Mr. Albert XXX, who has died with his family 8 years ago in crash. This payment has stayed unclaimed for years now and the government want to revoke the funds after now.

I am contacting you for this purpose if we can have a deal, I will present you as the relative to the deceased and the payment will be processed and paid in your name. After which we will share it 50% for you and 50 % for me.

Please let me know if we can have this deal.

Kind regards,

Richard Kurtz
Personal Advisor on Foreign Payment.
Phone: +1 (214) 556-4428

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#366163 by AlanJones Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 pm
Tel. No.: +12027924368

Dear XXX,

You can call me on +1(202)792-4368. Am ready to have a discussion with you but bear in mind that I work in a restricted area and this deal is not good ti be exposed and such I will answer you with much carefulness. I hope we are in line. I wait your prompt response.
Kind regards,

Richard Kurtz

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.