Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#365515 by AlanJones Thu May 24, 2018 11:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +256706566376

Good Day,

This is to inform you that we have large quantity of Gold and Diamond for sale. The gold/diamond is from our country Congo but are sold in Uganda(East Africa) due to the Airport in Uganda. The gold and diamond were legally acquired and proper export documents will be provided to allow delivery to your choice of destination.

I have always advised our customers to come in person and negotiate with us, because it will give you the opportunity to know us, see the products, verify quantity/quality from the geology and sign the contract if you are happy. I do not believe in internet and telephone business, therefore you are invited to come and visit us for a mutual meeting between Buyer and Seller.

Under proper arrangement with duly signed agreement, we can allow payment for any of the product to be made after successful delivery to buyer's address.

If you are interested to do business with us or need more information, kindly contact me back, I will be glad to answer your questions.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Mr.Frank Ngoy
+256 706566376

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement