Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#367667 by Bill F Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:40 am
Fanta Ibrahim
[email protected]

to: x @gmail.com>
date: Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 4:42 PM
subject: Your payment through Visa Card
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Your payment through Visa Card
Hello Dear,
How are you doing, hope all is well with you. You may not remember me but we communicate some months back ago when i was in orphanage center in Dakar Senegal but thank God am out from that place as i use this opportunity to inform you that i got another person who finally assist me with logical conclusion. I thank you for you're great effort to our unfinished assistant due to one reason or the other best known to you.

I want to inform you that I have successfully move to United Kingdom where i am living now with my new partner who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of my pains. I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which i have arranged your $300,000.00 through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc in Senegal.

This card center will issue a Visa Card of your $300,000.00 with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

Therefore, you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center in Senegal to enable them issue your Visa Card in your name and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address................................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation.............................
Your phone number..........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mrs. Fanta Ibrahim,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: ( [email protected] )

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.Contact them now in order to receive your visa card.

Yours Sincerely

Emily
Advertisement