Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368284 by v3g Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:36 pm
Received: from User (p24180-ipbffx02sizuokaden.shizuoka.ocn.ne.jp [122.27.255.180]) by msgw006-02.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id B20EA3F6092; Wed,
4 Jul 2018 09:54:51 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Urgent Urgent.
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 01:55:31 +0100

Attn: Consignee,

Your cash consignment intercepted at the airport because of failure of the delivery officer to declare the cash in excess of $10,000 has finally been slated for a deposit in a Bank in Texas for an onward transfer of $10Million into your designated Bank account. However we are having counter claims on this from different beneficiaries who claimed that you are insolvent, hence we should accept their proposal to receive the payment in their account on your behalf. If you still exist get back urgently with your details for authentication:

1. Your Full Name.
2. Home phone & Cell Phone
3. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.

So that I will let you know how to contact the Bank for immediate transfer of the money into your account.

Regards,
Robert Russell.
UN Audit Officer.
[email protected]
Advertisement

#379710 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:15 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: HOU Cargo.
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 08:02:36 +0100

Attn: Consignee,

This is HOU Houston, Texas USA Cargo handling department (CHD). There is a false declared Consignments deposited in our restricted bonded store. On routine investigation, I saw only your email address on the manifest. The value of the shipment is assumed $100Million. It was forfeited because of false declaration.

I solicit your acceptance to position you as the beneficiary on condition that I will be given 30% of the total Proceed after receipt. Indicate your acceptance by forwarding:

1. Your Full Name.
2. Home phone & Cell Phone
3. Home delivery address.
4. Airport Closest to you.
5. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.

All communication must be private. Once completed I will deploy the service of a secured dispatch company that will deliver to you.

Regards,
Mr. Sean Everett Roberts.
Cargo Handling Department.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!