Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368937 by AlanJones Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:42 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348074529835 & +2342112442128

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS: U.B.A HOUSE.
P.O.BOX 2406, 57 MARINA, LAGOS. NIGERIA
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234 807 452 9835
Fax: +234 2112442128

Hello,

I am Mr. Johnson Agoreyo, Head: Cash remittance dept, United Bank of Africa, (U.B.A) the only bank appointed by A.U members led by President Robert Mugabe.

Because of the financial corruption going on in most African States where some innocent beneficiaries are asked to pay some money before receiving the funds owed to them.

Africa union members held a meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all the beneficiaries in cash through the means of a diplomatic courier service. We receive your file from the International monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiary.

Take note: Three thousand United States dollars (US$3,000.00) has been mapped out for all expense in taxes and other documents that matter, therefore, I want you to bear in mind that your total funds will no longer be Five million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$5, 500, 000.00) but Five million Four hundred and ninety seven thousand dollars only (US$5, 497, 000.00)

If anybody tells you that this payment will be made via bank draft, telegraphic money transfer, etc, ignore it because due to these double standards, no international bank honor our remittance instructions any more, that is why we settled to pay in cash via courier.

We also received a security report that you patronize fraudsters who promised to have this funds sent to you via other means, be reminded that these people do not represent us.

However, as the senior banker, handling this cash payment now, I advise you to quit making payments to these miscreants, if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your funds in three working day period.

Your funds will now be packaged in a consignment box and taken to the diplomatic courier service office for immediate shipment; I will also send a picture of the consignment box and a video on how the funds are arranged too, with more emails to buttress the authenticity of this transaction.

However, do forward your current residential address and daytime phone number to my private email address at ([email protected])
All the documents will be sent to you if am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

I am waiting for your swift response

Johnson Agoreyo
Head: Cash remittance dept
United Bank od Africa (U,B.A)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#371046 by AlanJones Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348074529835 & +2342112442128

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS: U.B.A HOUSE. P.O.BOX 2406, 57 MARINA, LAGOS. NIGERIA Email: [email protected] Tel: +234 807 452 9835 Fax: +234 2112442128 Hello, I am Mr. Johnson Agoreyo, Head: Cash remittance dept, United Bank of Africa, (U.B.A) the only bank appointed by A.U members led by President Robert Mugabe. Because of the financial corruption going on in most African States where some innocent beneficiaries are asked to pay some money before receiving the funds owed to them. Africa union members held a meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all the beneficiaries in cash through the means of a diplomatic courier service. We receive your file from the International monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiary. Take note: Three thousand United States dollars (US$3,000.00) has been mapped out for all expense in taxes and other documents that matter, therefore, I want you to bear in mind that your total funds will no longer be Five million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$5, 500, 000.00) but Five million Four hundred and ninety seven thousand dollars only (US$5, 497, 000.00) If anybody tells you that this payment will be made via bank draft, telegraphic money transfer, etc, ignore it because due to these double standards, no international bank honor our remittance instructions any more, that is why we settled to pay in cash via courier. We also received a security report that you patronize fraudsters who promised to have this funds sent to you via other means, be reminded that these people do not represent us. However, as the senior banker, handling this cash payment now, I advise you to quit making payments to these miscreants, if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your funds in three working day period. Your funds will now be packaged in a consignment box and taken to the diplomatic courier service office for immediate shipment; I will also send a picture of the consignment box and a video on how the funds are arranged too, with more emails to buttress the authenticity of this transaction. However, do forward your current residential address and daytime phone number to my private email address at ([email protected]) All the documents will be sent to you if am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters. I am waiting for your swift response Johnson Agoreyo Head: Cash remittance dept United Bank of Africa (U.B.A)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#374535 by AlanJones Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348074529835 & +2342221111122

Tel: +234 807 452 9835
Fax: +234 222 111 1122

Hello,

I am Mr. Johnson Agoreyo, Head: Cash remittance Unit, United Bank of
Africa, (U.B.A) the only bank appointed by A.U members led by President
Paul Kagame.

Because of the financial corruption going on in most African States
where some innocent beneficiaries are asked to pay some money before
receiving the funds owed to them.

Africa union members held a meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all
the beneficiaries in cash through the means of a diplomatic courier
service. We receive your file from the International monetary fund
(I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiary.

Take note: Three thousand United States dollars (US$3,000.00) has been
mapped out for all expense in taxes and other documents that matter,
therefore, I want you to bear in mind that your total funds will no
longer be Five million, Five hundred thousand United States dollars
(US$5, 500, 000.00) but Five million Four hundred and ninety seven
thousand dollars only (US$5, 497, 000.00)

If anybody tells you that this payment will be made via bank draft,
telegraphic money transfer, etc, ignore it because due to these double
standards, no international bank honor our remittance instructions any
more, that is why we settled to pay in cash via courier.

We also received a security report that you patronize fraudsters who
promised to have this funds sent to you via other means, be reminded
that these people do not represent us.

However, as the senior banker, handling this cash payment now, I advise
you to quit making payments to these miscreants, if you just follow my
instruction, you will receive your funds in three working day period.

Your funds will now be packaged in a consignment box and taken to the
diplomatic courier service office for immediate shipment; I will also
send a picture of the consignment box and a video on how the funds are
arranged too, with more emails to buttress the authenticity of this
transaction.

However, do forward your current residential address and daytime phone
number to my private email address at ([email protected])
All the documents will be sent to you if am assured that you have
stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

I am waiting for your swift response

Johnson Agoreyo
Head: Cash remittance Unit
United Bank of Africa (U.B.A)

#374814 by Jeremy Phisher Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 22:29, INFO UBAHOUSE <[email protected]> wrote:

Wells Fargo Bank
Routing: 12100248
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Acc Name: Avis Sue Hinto
Acc Number: 120294861

Payment Slip, should be scanned and sent as evidence of payment, which should be kept in your file with us.

Regard

Mr. Johnson Agoreyo

Just across the Pond...
#398200 by AlanJones Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:30 am
Subject: Your Cash Payment
Tel. Nos.: +2349012211174 & +2344411141944

Tel: +234 901 221 1174
Fax: +234 441 114 1944

Hello,

I am Mr. Johnson Agoreyo, Head: Cash Payment Dept, United Bank of Africa, (U.B.A) the only bank appointed by A.U members led by President Paul Kagame.

Because of the financial corruption going on in most African States where some innocent beneficiaries are asked to pay some money before receiving the funds owed to them.

Africa union members held a meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all the beneficiaries in cash through the means of a diplomatic courier service. We receive your file from the International monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiary.

Take note: Three thousand United States dollars (US$3,000.00) has been mapped out for all expense in taxes and other documents that matter, therefore, I want you to bear in mind that your total funds will no longer be Five million, five hundred thousand United States dollars (US$5, 500, 000.00) but Five million Four hundred and ninety seven thousand dollars only (US$5, 497, 000.00)

If anybody tells you that this payment will be made via bank draft, telegraphic money transfer, etc, ignore it because due to these double standards, no international bank honor our remittance instructions any more, that is why we settled to pay in cash via courier.

We also received a security report that you patronize fraudsters who promised to have this funds sent to you via other means, be reminded that these people do not represent us.

However, as the senior banker, handling this cash payment now, I advise you to quit making payments to these miscreants, if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your funds in three working day period.

Your funds will now be packaged in a consignment box and taken to the diplomatic courier service office for immediate shipment; I will also send a picture of the consignment box and a video on how the funds are arranged too, with more emails to buttress the authenticity of this transaction.

However, do forward your current residential address and daytime phone number to my private email address at ([email protected])
All the documents will be sent to you if am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

Waiting for your swift response

Mr. Johnson Agoreyo
Head: Cash Payment Dept
United Bank of Africa (U.B.A)