Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#369388 by AlanJones Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:59 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs.Janet Anderson" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +15179975217 & +19789768743

Hello Dear,

This message is from Federal ministry of finance office under the ( ECOWAS ) we are to let

you know that We have finally concluded with ( ECOWAS ) of Africa Benin Republic to release

your payment worth $3.5Million US Dollars to you through Western Union which total payment

going to be receive each day is $5,000.00 and First payment has been send: First #MTCN 978-

976-8743 but you have to (Re-new Your Payment File) today before you will receive it

I told him to keep sending you $5,000.00 daily until the payment of $3.5Million US Dollars

is completed, again re-confirm your address to avoid sending it to wrong person, so that

they will be sure;

YOU’RE NAME.........
COUNTRY.............
PHONE NO............
ADDRESS/CITY........
AGE/SEX.............
A copy of your Id....

Please find below, your information to pick up the first sent $5,000 USD and upon pick up by

you, another detail we be sent again and I want you to track https://secure.Western

Union/track you will see that the money is there

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send ... cktransfer

Use the below info to pick up your money now.
MTCN ::::::::::#MTCN 978-976-8743
Amount: $5,000 USD

Call Mr. Robert Mike on this number +1(517) 997-5217 once you are back from Western Union

store.

Please, contact: Mr. Robert Mike To the below
E-mail ([email protected])
Telephone: 978-976-8743

Contact him to give you Sender Name & Question and Answer to pick up your money today ok and

let me know when you confirm it all.
Regards

Mrs.Janet Anderson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement