Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#369445 by AlanJones Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447978290736

Esteemed Partner,

Do you have viable Projects, Businesses or Start-Ups that need take-off Capital? We have an ongoing Project Funding Program which is designed to provide non-collateral access to the funds you need. With our Program, you will not need to borrow from us; rather you will become a Co-Owner /Co-Partner of the funds that will be assigned to your project.

Contact me for further Details.

Sincerely,
Rajeev Adrian
Rajeev Adrian
Chief Financial Officer,
Arab Banking Corporation, UK
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 44 797 829 0736
www.bank-abc.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#369587 by Ghanageria Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:13 am
reply-to: Bank Abc UK [email protected]
date: Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 9:13 AM
mailed-by: abc-uk-agency.com

Note: This funding program is not advertised by Bank-ABC. It is strictly private under a private Mandate with the Investor with whom I have a trusted personal relationship of over 20 years.

Following your inquiry; I will be delighted to work with you on your projects.

A Private Investor seeks Partnership with persons that have viable projects. The Investor will provide 100% of the funds needed to support such projects without any Collateral from you except that your project must meet Viability Criteria. Minimum investment Sum is 5M USD, while there is no Maximum Cap.

However, due to the public profile of the Investor, he would not want his name to be openly associated with your projects, meaning that the project shall be in your name always. The Investor will allow you to take 10% of the fund as your Management Fee, while you shall invest the remaining 90% into your project on behalf of the Investor.

Both the fund and the investment shall be totally under your control. But you will be required to be paying a fixed 3% interest annually to the Investor. A Grace Period of 12 or 24 Months shall be observed after which the payment of interest will start the following year.

If your Project meets our Viability Standards, a binding Contract Agreement shall be signed between both Parties. The initial duration of the Contract will be for 6 years, but can be renewed after expiration.

A Closure meeting between both Parties shall take place in any of the EU Countries after which a simultaneous Release of the Fund to you will be executed.

We shall try to accommodate the procedures leading to the release of the investment Capital within 2 weeks depending on how quickly you cooperate with providing the necessary details.

Attached herewith is our Client Information Sheet. If this Program holds your interest, kindly fill it out and return to me with Full Details of your Project Plan or Executive Summary for consideration.

I look forward to a beneficial business enterprise with you, should you have questions, feel free to let me know for further clarifications.

Sincerely

Rajeev Adrian
Chief Financial Officer,
#371631 by AlanJones Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447978290736

Esteemed Partner,

Do you have viable Projects, Businesses or Start-Ups that need take-off Capital? We have an ongoing Project Funding Program which is designed to provide non-collateral access to the funds you need. With our Program, you will not need to borrow from us; rather you will become a Co-Owner /Co-Partner of the funds that will be assigned to your project.

Contact me for further Details.

Sincerely,
Rajeev Adrian
Chief Financial Officer,
Arab Banking Corporation, UK
Phone: + 44 797 829 0736

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.