Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#370548 by Bait&Tackle Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 am
date: Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:17 AM
subject: Please this is Ambassador Eric Donald.

Please this is Ambassador Eric Donald.

I have received your feedback and I am glad that you replied back immediately so that I must be able to deliver your fund to you immediately today. I was finding it difficult to reply you with my previous email, so I now decided to reply you back with my second email because I want to make sure that I must deliver your fund to you immediately today. I want to start coming to your house right now to enable me deliver your fund to you immediately today.

Your fund has fully been legalized, so you need to contact Mrs.Rose Kelly at the Embassy right now so that she will send you the legal back up paperwork for your fund, then you forward them to me right away so that I will start coming to your house and deliver your fund to you. You need to contact her right now with your ID and your correct delivery address for prove so that she will send you the legal back up paperwork for your fund immediately. As soon as she send you the legal back up paperwork for your fund, then you forward them to me right away so that I must be able to deliver your fund to you immediately today.

Contact Information
Mrs.Rose Kelly
Email: [email protected]
Tel +22969389250

Please contact her right now so that I must be able to deliver your fund to you immediately today.

I await your urgent update so that I will proceed right away to your house and deliver your fund to you.

God bless you
Ambassador Eric Donald.

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement