Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#371485 by AlanJones Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 am
Reply-to: Mr Destmond Elliot - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13022196460

ATTENTION MY DEAR DISTINGUISHED BENEFICIARY!!!

ASSIGNED BY THE MANAGER OF REGIONS BANK MR JOHN TURNER. THE PRESIDENT, MANAGER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF REGIONS BANKS OVER YOUR ISSUED BANK CHECK DRAFT RELEASED TODAY.

I AM MR DESTMOND ELLIOT, A MIGRANT DELIVERY AGENT ASSIGNED BY MR JOHN TURNER THE MANAGER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF REGIONS BANK TO DELIVER YOUR BANK CHECK DRAFT BACK TO YOU.
I Am Writing To Call To Your Immediate Notice About Your Issued Bank Check Draft Worth The Total Sum Of EIGHTEEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLAR $18,700USD. Been Brought Back By The United Embassy From The Government Of Cotonou Benin Republic West Africa.
After Some Strictly Investigations Dear Respected Beneficiary, We Could Be Able To Find Out That This Was Done Over Some Certain Deal And Much Made Transactions And Inability To Fulfill The False Promises Been Made To You In Order To Gain Their Satisfactions Over The Said Deal Transactions Till Date.
Dear Respected Beneficiary, IT Is A Pleasure Letting You Know That Everything Is Under Control Now And Your Check Draft Has Been Assigned To Be Delivered Back To You Once You Reconfirm It With The One We Have Here With Us To Avoid Wrong Delivery Of Your Check Draft Worth The Total Sum Of $18,700USD, That Has Been Assigned To Be Delivered To Your Humble Home Address By The President, Manager And Chief Executive Officer Of The REGIONS BANK United States Of America This Week By Me Your Delivery Agent MR DESTMOND ELLIOT.

Kindly Reconfirm Your Details For The Check Delivery By Filling In The Below Forms And Promptly Send Back To Me For Verification And For Promptly Collection Of These Funds.

FILL IN THE BELLOW FORMS WITH YOUR BIO-DATA..
1. Full Names :
2. Country :
3. City/State:
4. Residential Address :
5. Telephone Cell Mobile
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Occupation :
9. Marital Status :
Accept My Whole Hearty Congratulations Once Again!!!
Yours Sincerely,
MR. DESTMOND ELLIOT.

For Further Information Text Or Call :
E-mail : [email protected]
Call : +1 (302)2196460

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement