Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5882 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm
Now there's a name you don't see too often anymore: Sani Abacha. A few years ago, he was a favourite of scam artists.
Mugu wrote:Date: 4 Nov 2008 12:31:53 -0000
Reply-To: "dennis stokes" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Reply!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dear,

I will need your assistance in moving out some money from my country Uk. I work as a Remittance Dept.Director here in a bank and there is an account that has being lying domant for some years now belonging to a former Nigerian President late General Sani Abacha.

This fund has been in this account without anyone coming to claim it so i need your coperation so that we can move this money out without any trace.

I have concluded every arrangements on how to move it out without trace,all i need from you is only for you to indicate your interest to work with me to enable me furnish you with all the information so that we can proceed without delay.

Everything will be legally handled so i assure you a 100% risk free transaction.

Yours sincerely,

MR.DENNIS STOKES.
Mobile:+447024081721.

N/B: Attached is my international passport copy.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement