Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5886 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Read Carefully.....
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 02:23:00 -0800
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

My name is Mr.Bonsu Kwaw Tsikata, a branch manager of HFC BANK GHANA (LTD) I am writing to you on behalf of my Uncle, a top government official Mr.Tsatsu Tsikata who is currently under investigation in the law court for corrupt enrichment and causing financial lost to the state during his tenure in office as former Chief Executive of Ghana National Petroleum Cooperation. And upon conviction government of Ghana has rule out that he will loose his assets both physical and cash to the government because of his status as political opposition to the incumbent government.

On June 18, 2008, An Accra Fast Track High Court on Wednesday sentenced Tsatsu Tsikata, former Chief Executive of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), to five years' imprisonment for willfully causing financial lost to the State and misapplying public property. My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in securing the said funds abroad for safe keeping. Here my uncle advised me to look for a foreigner that will be reliable and trustworthy to assist me to stand as my uncle foreign business partner abroad whom my uncle deposited the funds on his behalf, to provide his account information were this money will be transferred for safe keeping in other to avoid any trace from the ruling government. The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present government is tracking down all the opposition and trying to trace all the funds and properties that belong to him, if they succeed in tracing this fund of my uncle, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating his party

I have the instruction from my Uncle to search for a reliable contact abroad to move out this funds totaling $8.3Million dollars which he deposited in the bank (ANONYMOUSLY) in account called Escrow coded account in a bank known as HFC BANK OF GHANA LTD before government will confiscate it because government has map out strategies to siphon his properties. My Uncle intends to part 25% of this fund to you if you accept to help out in transferring the fund in your nominated bank account for safekeeping.

Every strategy to make this transaction a success has been mapped out. Kindly reach me immediately for further information.

PLEASE KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

Yours

Mr.Bonsu Tsikata

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement