Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373468 by AlanJones Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:27 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999315203

Dear Friend,
I want to thank you for helping me out in that last transaction which
went successful, However, I am now in Australia where I am now
investing my own share of the fund, Please I am giving this token as I
promised to compensate you after everything,please accept this One
Million Eight hundred-thousand United States Dollars ($1.8M) as a token
from my heart. Prior to this, I have told my personal secretary to
transfer the US$1.8M to you through Western Union Money transfer as
soon you contact her with your information to avoid wrong transfer,
Meanwhile the below is the first US$5000.00 payment information
available for pick up .

Here is the western union information to pick up the US$5000.00;

Here is the Senders Information;
SENDERS NAME: Roy Heath
Text question: God?
Text answer: Good.
MTCN: 3358547826 .(Available for pick up by receiver)

Track it now on ( https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global
I told her to keep sending you $5000.00 daily until the payment of
$1,800.000.00 is completed. Do not forget to furnish he with the below
data;

1. Names...............
2. Current cell phone No...........
3. Home Address..........
4. Your: Country:.... ...................
5. Your Current Age and Occupation:. .......

Please,contact Mr. Philip George if there is any problem with the MTCN
and below email address([email protected]) or reach him on phone
call.+229 99315203. Please contact him now so that she will send you
another one today if You have a problem with the MTCN or the sender
Name try to reach him on call or email her so that he will correct it
for you.

Thank you very much,

Mrs Rose Williams
National Assembly,
Benin, Republic.h

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#402944 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 am
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 16:38:54 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
I want to thank you for helping me out in that last transaction which went successful, However, I am now in Australia where I am now investing my own share of the fund, Please I am giving this token as I promised to compensate you after everything, please accept this One Million Eight hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1.8M) as a token from my heart. Prior to this, I have told my personal secretary to transfer the US$1.8M to you through Western Union Money transfer as soon you contact her with your information to avoid wrong transfer, Meanwhile the below is the first US$5000.00 payment information available for pick up .

Here is the western union information to pick up the US$5000.00;

Here is the Senders Information;
SENDERS NAME: Roy Heath
Text question: God?
Text answer: Good.
MTCN: 3358547826 .(Available for pick up by receiver)

Track it now on ( https://wumt.westernunion.com/ asp/orderstatus.asp?country= global ) I told her to keep sending you $5000.00 daily until the payment of $1,800.000.00 is completed. Do not forget to furnish her with the below data;

1. Names...............
2. Current cell phone No...........
3. Home Address..........
4. Your: Country:.... ...................
5. Your Current Age and Occupation:. .......

Please,contact Mr. Philip George if there is any problem with the MTCN and below email address ([email protected]) or reach Her on phone call.+229 99315203. Please contact him now so that she will send you another one today if You have a problem with the MTCN or the sender Name try to reach her on call or email her so that she will correct it for you.

Thank you very much,

Mrs Rose Williams
National Assembly,
Benin, Republic.h

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#403028 by mettes Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:36 pm
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Send Money Worldwide BRANCH: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE BENIN REPUBLIC
Tel +229- 99315203

Attention Mrs.

Thank you so very much for reconfirming your receiver’s details to us as instructed so there will be no mistake on your transfer and so we will not send your payment to the wrong person or wrong address, this is to inform you that your first pick up details of $5000.00 is ready for pick up as I am talking to you right now,

But we were having it very difficulties due to the fact that you have not completed our request so that we start sending your fund as promised USD $5,000.00 dollars per a day. We have gotten an approval from the director of this branch office that we are to start transferring your funds today and but before we can proceed your transaction your first payment needed to activate which is $125 so you transaction will take place immediately we receive the charges from you, the rest of your fund will also be sent to you accordingly as programmed but I want to inform you that before you can be able to pick up this first payment, you are requires to send the activation charges sum of $125 us dollars today.

Below are the details you are to use on the payment, you are advise to go ahead and send the required charges over to us as soon as you receive this email as to enable you pick up your first transferred $5000.00 in the same today without any delay or any problem.

HERE IS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION

RECEIVER’S NAME:CHIDI FAVOUR NWEKE
CITY: COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: FASH
TEST ANSWER: PAY
AMOUNT TO SEND $125
Address: BP 1280, Rue du Gouverneur Bayol, 01 Cotonou, Benin

As soon as you make the payment do forward the payment details such as the MTCN control number and the sender’s name to us through this our mailbox so we will be able to pick it up here in our office, Mind you that it will take only but 3hours that we confirm the payment details of the required $125 from you that is all your first pick up details of $5000.00 will be released to you immediately so you will go to any western union store of your choice in your state and pick up your money without any delay or any problem and that is how your funds will be coming your way per daily until your total transfer is completed the sum of $1.8million only, we are given you 100% guarantee and assurance that nothing will stop you from picking up your first transfer of $5000 within the next 3hrs we confirm the payment details of the required fee from you and that is for sure.

I await your urgent respond,

Mr. Philip George
Director Western Union
Cotonou Benin Republic
+229 99315203.