Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373619 by AlanJones Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 pm
Reply-to: Philanthropist Jeff Bezos - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12067122838

Amazon Headquarters 410 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109.
Chief Executive Officer of Amazon
Jeff Bezos
Text me on: +1 (206) 712-2838

Jeff Bezos grant/donation Electronic Notification Service

My name is Jeffrey Preston Bezos born Jorgensen; January 12, 1964) I am an American technology entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist, and the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon, the world's largest online retailer. On July 27, 2017, I became the world's wealthiest person when my estimated net worth increased to just over $90 billion. my wealth surpassed $100 billion for the first time on November 24, I was formally designated the wealthiest person in the world by Forbes on March 6, 2018 with a net worth of $112 billion. The first centi-billionaire on the Forbes wealth index, I was designated the "wealthiest person in modern history" after my net worth increased to $150 billion in July 2018.

Scripture makes it clear that God blesses us not so we can live with greed, but so we can bless others. God loves a cheerful giver. When He sees that someone is giving freely out of love, God blesses them more. We are blessed to be a blessing. When God blesses you financially, don’t raise your standard of living. Raise your standard of giving.

I have decided to give USD $7,500.000.00 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience with below details, so I know your email address is valid.
Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:

Regards,
Jeff Bezos

https://www.forbes.com/profile/jeff-bezos/
Text me on: +1 (206) 712-2838
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement