Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373625 by AlanJones Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12036662880

From the Desk of :Ambassador Daniel Rubinstein
Embassy of the United States of America
Military Vacation Department-US Embassy
Abou Roumaneh, 2 Al Mansour Street
P.O. Box 29 - Damascus, Syria
Regular/ Operator: 3391-4444
Emergency calls: 3391-3333
[email protected]

Reference number: GEN/USA/IRSYR.VAC.15.BR
Attention To : Whom Its May Concern,

Please anyone that read this email should have passion to understand what it take to pass through this in life.As a UN contractor in Syria i come across a your woman that needed a help from any organisation or individual about her problem which ISISL/Taliban has kill all the family and left her without any help.

And the good news is that her parent left her with treasure consignment of $57 Million which the young girl is needed a partner to help her out with the consignment to any country in Europe or Asia all part of the nations.Now i am here as a UN official to solitaire all that will take care for her to be out from this country and all the document are in her position right now at the refugee camp here in Syria.

I here by to give out this contact so that anyone that is will of helping out should contact,Her Name will be giving out to the person that is willing to help out with all document to be in he/her position as a partner.

Yours In Service,
Ambassador Daniel Rubinstein
Embassy of the United States of America
Military Vacation Department-US Embassy
Abou Roumaneh, 2 Al Mansour Street
P.O. Box 29 - Damascus, Syria
Regular/ Operator: 3391-4444
Emergency calls: 3391-3333
+12036662880

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement