Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#373882 by Palmergeddon Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Subject: Hello My Dear
Hello My Dear ,

Please do away with this letter if you're unable to assist me.

My name is Katherine Ross Creamer from Sovereign, London. I’m suffering from liver cancer at stage IVB and my health has deteriorated excessively. According to the medical analysis that was carried out on me showed that the liver cancer has spread to other parts of my body. The doctor advised me to quit sins and follow the ways of the Lord that could enable me inherit the kingdom of heaven when I die. He further said I may not live beyond one month because of the stage the liver cancer has reached, his statement kept me worried and with recourse to this selfless cause is the reason I contacted you to accomplish my last wish.

Can you embark on charity work if the resource is made available? That’s my last wish as I could not do it when I was health, you will be rewarded handsomely if you can handle this project. I wait to hearing from you as soon as possible. via email ([email protected])

Yours sincerely,

Katherine Creamer
Advertisement

#377784 by damsalarise Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:17 am
I ran into Katherine Creamer on Youtube. 3 days ago. Asking for prayer because she has cancer and was given a few weeks to live. I asked her to email to talk about holistic cancer treatments. And I received a very long email back. Her email is below, copy and pasted.

My name is Katherine Ross Creamer and I was born in Troupe Texas on the 8th October 1930.
My younger brother was born in the year 1942 and we grew up together until he joined the military and eventually was gunned down during peace-keeping mission he was sent to. My dad died as a result of the shock he had when the news came that John was death. My mum died some years later and that was two years after marriage. I had a child after five years of wedding and I enjoyed my son just for six years and God took him home. I worked in different organization like the AT&T for 25 years as the customer care service.
I am my late husband moved from Texas to Alabama State and when I left AT&T and my late husband retired as a pilots. Thereafter we engaged in real estate venture and traveled to different countries in Asia to invest in real estate. We built and sold condominium in Kuala Lumpur a city in Malaysia, and in United Arab Emirates and indeed we had a lot of proceeds and we then traveled to Madrid in Spain to invest into real estate but unfortunately we couldn’t commence it because that was when I began to have quarrel with my husband because I started noticing some unusual changes in him which motivated me to I start nagging about the situation. We went back to Alabama it was then it became obvious that my husband was seeing another woman, before I knew it, he was doing it before my very nose and I became sad. I was flabbergasted when my husband made it official that he was going to marry that woman who had four children from different men not even for my husband, for peace to reign I got a divorce and a week later the same woman moved into our home that I and my husband built and owned. At this period I discovered that some things in me started changing and I went to the doctor and he told me that my BP is much higher than the normal and three years later I was diagnosed of cancer. 80% of all that I owned with my husband were given to this woman and her children.
Further still on 2012 he died and this woman and his children took everything. I was very lucky I did allow him to take over or will what we wanted to invest in Spain before the problem started. Well it’s a long story and I knew with time I will be able to tell you all in detail.
I am tired as my vision is bad now when I get some rest I will again.
Please tell me about you, where you are from and what you do and so on.

Thank you and God bless you for writing and praying for me.

Yours sincerely,
Kathy.