Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#374451 by AlanJones Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:37 am
From: Benson Verndor - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348039142546


Headquarters: New York City, New York, United States.
Secretary General:

The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization to promote international co-operation, a replacement for the ineffective League of Nations.

Foreign Affairs Membership Registration.

It is a distinct pleasure to write you again knowing that you have invested a lot of time, effort, and possibly fees into foreign transactions, your intention were to receive your promised funds, and it is very sad to realize you have not received any of these promised funds due to their unlawful request for upfront fees.

NOTE: One truth you need to know today is that all of your expected funds originated from foreign countries. Since all your expected funds originated from foreign country, therefore all your funds are FOREIGN FUNDS. Whereas before you can receive these foreign originated funds in your state, you must present a documented evidence of your foreign-business or foreign-relationship that tells how you own funds in foreign country.

The reason you could not receive any of your expected funds is that your State Government is suspending it, because they want to know the source of the foreign funds. Your State Government wants to know your foreign-business or foreign-relationship that resulted to your foreign funds.

Anybody can own fund in a foreign country, but before you can receive such foreign fund, you must have a (1). Foreign-Business-Certificate and (2). Foreign Membership ID-Card that tells your qualification to own a foreign fund. This is exactly what your State Government expected from you before you can receive your fund, but your failure to adhere to what I have just explained is the reason your fund have been delayed till date.

99.9% of all your foreign expected funds were all real. However, since you cannot prove any of your foreign-business or foreign-relationship, and since you do not have a Foreign-Business-Certificate and Foreign-Membership-ID-Card, your State Government doubted the possibility of you owning such foreign funds. Your State Government had to suspend all your expected foreign funds, because they need you to present the evidence of your foreign-business or foreign-relationship that tells how you own your foreign funds.

Before you can receive your foreign originated funds, you must prove your foreign-business or foreign-relationship by providing your Foreign-Business-Certificate and Foreign-Membership-ID-Card. You can only get your Foreign-Business-Certificate and Foreign-Membership-ID-Card when you register yourself and become a Member of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. After the membership registration, they will give you two certificates and one ID-Card (1). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-Certificate. (2). Foreign-Business-Certificate. (3). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-ID-Card.

The Foreign-Affairs-Membership-Certificate and Foreign-Business-Certificate will stand as your documented evidence that tells the origination of your foreign funds and how your foreign funds is owned and awarded to you with no act of illegality. While the Foreign-Affairs-Membership-ID-Card will stand as a valid ID-Card to prove your foreign relationship that qualifies you to own and receive foreign originated funds. These ((1). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-Certificate. (2). Foreign-Business-Certificate. (3). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-ID-Card) are exactly what your State Government is expecting from you before you can receive your funds at no cost.

Normally, one is not suppose to pay fees to receive any fund, as we all know. But your failure to do what I have just explained has been the reason you were deprived of the chance to receive your fund. Therefore, you only need to register yourself and become a member of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and after your membership registration you will be issued (1). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-Certificate. (2). Foreign-Business-Certificate. (3). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-ID-Card which will enable you receive all your foreign originated funds approximately $15.5-Million USD at no cost.

You must contact the Foreign Minister, Barrister Lawson Kolapo at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs where they will register you as a foreign affairs member, and will give your (1). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-Certificate. (2). Foreign-Business-Certificate. (3). Foreign-Affairs-Membership-ID-Card, which will automatically qualifies you and grant you the right to receive your foreign originated funds of $15.5-Million USD.

Once you become their member, the responsibility will be on them to settle all fees, every other requirement to release your foreign originated funds, as that is your right, and what they own you as their registered member. Therefore, you should stay away from any other office or person.

Address: Rue 18, Cotonou Benin republic.
Foreign Minister: Barrister Lawson Kolapo.
Email: Click reply and send your response.
Phone: 002348039142546..


Johnny Butler

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.

#375072 by Palmergeddon Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:26 am
From: Benson Verndor ([email protected])

Subject: Payment
Automated Clearing Department.



This official message is reaching you from Automated Clearing House Payment Centre, our International Relation Officer has related with us an entry of your file and has been updated today to commence all the necessary payment procedures for your $15.5 million dollars reflection into your bank account with our local Bank in your state. As part of our commitment and in our bid to serve you better, in line with Inter banking global service transparency. You have been given an opportunity of payment waiver all you have to do is to send $250.00 to the care of.... Name.
.Name: Cindy Burke Field
City: Gilford
State: New Hampshire

So that you can quickly confirm the position of your funds in the account today and current status of your transaction with us for proper updating and accountability. Kindly Click the link fund transfer STATUS for a page to view, Ensure you Log-in
correctly with your online password, before your fund transfer status can be viewed on the bank outgoing server which will be connected to your local server with more details by which your fund would be cleared for final reflection into any of your local Bank account.

Be informed that for safety and security purpose, the clearing house have personally configured
the Link to be only accessible by you in order to view the current status of your fund transfer on the bank server waiting for final clearance for automatic reflection into your bank account in less than 12hours starting from now.

You are advised to respond immediately as soon as you confirm the status of your payment and confirm your local bank account information for immediate impute on the bank database connected to the online server to server from the originating bank CBN are, correctly to avoid fund reflection ERROR before the final authorization of your fund reflection.

Benson Verndor

Someone say Tim-Tams?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests