Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#375875 by AlanJones Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:34 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347012394826

Notice for payment

It will be a great pleasure to notice in few days that your long awaited fund is in your account . By the way , how are you doing? My institution was nominated by the FMF to carry out your transaction. You are required to indicate which, you prefer to receive your partial payment. ATM card requires you to send your residential address, your ID and cell phone. We shall assist you on the approval, issuing, and loading while you will only send the shipment fee which is so little. Wire transfer requires that you send your banking details like, bank name and address, account number and account name, routing number and swift code if any, ID and cell as well. In the case of wire, i shall secure all the 12 pages of the original releasing documents and send it to you via courier service for your consent. This documents remains why your fund has stayed back these long. I shall throw more light on documentation as soon as we hear from you. This is the last batch for the year and we have to make use of the opportunity to make sure you receive the partial payment. Waiting to read from you. Contact Mr Peter Amangbo Director/ foreign Operation Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC on (

[email protected]) or call him on +234 701 239 4826
Sincerely

Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement