Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5914 by Obi-Wan Knievel Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:25 am
Reply-To: < [email protected] >
Subject: Compliment.
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:57:51 -0000
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

I am Engr.David West, the Executive officer, Human Resources Costa Coffee Africa regional office Lome-Togo.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of Richard

Hall, an expatriate who was a consultant/contractor with the Company,He died in a plane crash while on inspection tour of

facilities belonging to the Company.

Please let me know what you intend to have as your percentage if you agree to embark on this risk free venture because I have all relevant

legal papers withnessed by my lawyer which will be updated to read your details as the approved sole beneficiary of the USD5MILLION

deposited with a security finance firm in London.

Feel very free to ask further questions if necessay and Reply through my private and secured email for more information for this can be

concluded under Ten days.Please note that my only condition is that after I must have updated the documents to read your details as the

approved beneficiary and you contact the finance firm in London,there will be need for us to meet in person at the finance firm.

Regards,

Engr.David West.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement