Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#376848 by AlanJones Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:19 am
Reply-to: Hsbc Bank Plc - [email protected]
Subject: Re: Receive Fund
Tel. Nos.: +447937443082 & +447031915960

Office Of: International Transfer Department
HSBC Bank Plc (UK)
ADDRESS: 4th Floor, 120 Edmund Street,
Birmingham B2 3QZ, United Kingdom.
Tel. Phone: +44-7937-4430-82
M-Tel:+447031915960

Attn: Beneficiary,

How are you doing? I hope there is nothing bad at your end? On behalf of the board and management of Hsbc Bank Plc London. I want to inform you that during the auditing of all financial records of the year, we discovered that your name and email appear among the list of beneficiary that are yet to receive fund which has been approved by the World bank and IMF authority. This office has arranged to release the approved amount of $3.4Million to you immediately you reply to this letter. Please re-confirm your details for immediate transfer of your fund. Thank you for your cooperation.
I hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Michael Wattson
Senior international payment manager
HSBC Bank Plc London

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement