Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377065 by AlanJones Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:13 am
Reply-to: "Mr.john terry" - [email protected]
Subject: Your Attention Please
Tel. No.: +14106700795

I am your delivery agent from DHL am now in Los Angeles international airport California with your ATM Card worth the total sum of $15.5million USD to be delivered to you all you need to do is to get back to me with your full information to avoid wrong delivery OK I want you to send text me +1 (4106700795)
am mr Mr.john terry

please Contact me with your delivery information such as,
Your Name,
Home Address
Nearest airport
Copy of id
Your phone Number
Your Age
Best Regards,
Mr.john terry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#382594 by AlanJones Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:59 am
Reply-to: "Mr.john terry" - [email protected]
Subject: Your Attention Please
Tel. No.: +18452512358

I am your delivery agent from DHL am now in Los Angeles international airport California with your ATM Card worth the total sum of $15.5million USD to be delivered to you all you need to do is to get back to me with your full information to avoid wrong delivery OK I want you to send text me +1 (845)251 2358
am mr Mr.john terry

please Contact me with your delivery information such as,
Your Name,
Home Address
Nearest airport
Copy of id
Your phone Number
Your Age
Best Regards,
Mr.john terry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.