Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377434 by Michelle Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:25 am
Sandy Zalanka <[email protected]> wrote:

My warm greetings to you. I am very glad to receive your emphasise mail this morning concerning your zealous interest over the work of God and for this fund which I am entrusting in your hand for the propagation of the word of God. Really to meet you as a sincere person was my often prayers for God to provide me someone who will not betray or disappoint me in this vow which I made to him.

The bible made us to know that all things works together for good to them that believes in Christ Jesus, as he works mysteriously and his ways and ours as human beings are not the same.

My motivation of making this decision to donate this fund for the propagation of the word of God is because of the predicament which I found myself into and the humiliations after my marriage without any issue which I decided to take all I have in this devilish world to honour God as I know that every soul shall give an account of his life at the last day in the presence of God, as I know that after death judgement follows.

Base on your mail, I am well convinced that you were sent by God to fulfil this promise to his glory,so what I want you to do is to try your best to make sure that you assisted me as my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself,regards to that I beg you to move out in faith to assist me so that you will use the fund to do the work of God as I concluded with my spirit.

Remember like I told you in my previous email, that this is the favour I need when you must have gotten the money from the bank:-

(1) Use 80% percent of the total funds for the divine projects to provide succour to the poor and the less privileged once in the societies and God's work as well.

(2) Use 20% of the money for your personal use to support your family and business this is for your compensation in assisting me since present health condition would not permit me, I want this to be my last good deeds on earth so that my soul will rest in peace.

Importantly, considering my deteriorating and ailing health in which I am faced with life uncertainty, I want you to send me your direct contact information's to enable me swear to an affidavit on oath in your name that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund from the Cote d'Ivoire Ministry of Justice to declare whole heatedly that I have made you the beneficiary to my inheritance in the Bank here-in the Cote d'Ivoire, so that even if I am no more you shall continue from there and request the Bank to make the transfer to you without any confrontation from any body.

The information's are as follows;

1.Your full name
2.Tel & Fax number
3.Home and country address

Immediately I received these information's the certificate of deposit issued to my late husband on the first day of deposit shall be forwarded to you for you to contact the Bank and you request them to make the transfer to you in your account as the new beneficiary.

Please,remember to put me in your daily prayers for God's healing.

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy.

Remain blessed,
Yours sincerely sister and always
Mrs. Sandy Zalanka

Advertisement