Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378054 by Palmergeddon Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:22 pm
Reply-to: "MR. FODAY YAMBA" ([email protected])

Subject: RE.GOOD NEWS!!!
From MR. FODAY YAMBA
Director Tax and Contract Dept
Presidency Office
Accra Ghana, West Africa

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to send my greetings to you. I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise package. I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as the chairman of the contract Review/Audit Committee scrutinizing all record covering executed contract awarded by the previous government of Accra Ghana, West Africa.

My colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount of USD$4,500,000.00 (FOUR MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS), without a clear beneficiary owing to a deliberate act of over invoicing and inflating of contract value by some government officials.This money (USD$4.5M),has already been approved for payment by the ministry of Mines, Power and Steel and is secured under ContractNo:MMPS/GCI/V1233/MMPS-X29/97, Job Completion Certificate No:(677000000242MMPS/CI,)of 17th Oct. 2014.
As top civil servants we are not authorized to operate foreign bank account and this is why we want to use your bank account to transfer this money outside Accra Ghana, West Africa. We have accepted you as our foreign partner and will now regularize the approvals to you as the trust beneficiary of the contract sum. As soon as we receive your acceptance,we shall inform you of the necessary requirements from you to facilitate transfer.

Let us use this opportunity to exploit the benefit of this sum. We have resolved to give 20% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance, 70% is for me and my partners here in Cote Accra Ghana, West Africa, 10% is set aside to cover every expenses made in the course of the transaction. Note that this should be confidential.my private email is
[email protected]

Yours faithfully,
MR. FODAY YAMBA.
From The Office Of The Presidency
Advertisement

#378055 by Palmergeddon Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:27 pm
Further script:

Good day friend,
Thanks for your prompt response to my proposal which I believe is an indication that you have accepted to cooperate with me in this transaction.
On my part, I assure you of my honesty, commitment and confidence. I also expect the same from you.

As I informed you previously in my first message, this transaction is risk free and legal. This is an absolute truth because I will never involve myself in any illegal transaction in order to safeguard my reputation and integrity in my country. I am also a good Christian and will relocate to your country with my wife and Children when the transaction is concluded.
Like I stated in my first email, the sum of $4.5 million was added to a contract amount of $116 million awarded by the Ministry of Energy, Ghana some years back.
The contractors have completed their contracts and also fully paid, but the excess amount of $4.5 million is still lying unclaimed in the account of the Ministry of Energy with Barclays bank Ghana.

This is the reason that I contacted you so that you will apply to the Ministry of Energy as one of the contractors so that the money will be transferred to your nominated account next week.

Do not bother yourself about the procedure for doing this because I will handle him here.
All that I need from you is a functional BANK ACCOUNT and I will apply to the Ministry of Energy and instruction will be given to the bank to transfer the money to you latest Wednesday next week.

I want you to relax your mind and follow my instructions strictly and I assure you that the money will hit your account next week, after which my wife and I will travel to your country for our share and also spend the CHRISTMAS holidays in your country.
Let me stop so far until I hear from you.
Bye
FODAY