Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379741 by AlanJones Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:44 am
Reply-to: Agent Larry William - [email protected]
Subject: I HAVE ARRIVED IN YOUR COUNTRY TODAY WITH YOUR VALID ATM VISA CARD
Tel. No.: +19175127129

I am your Diplomat Agent Mr. Larry William I arrived in your country today to deliver your package of your ATM VISA CARD worth’s $2.5Mlln to you, Call me now (+19175127129) or Email me your home Address and your phone number immediately for me to start coming over to your home. because I miss placed the original address I had, due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Parcel as if I am a terrorist. Thank God They have confirmed that my movement to this country is very clear and with out any suspicious intentions to this country only to deliver this package to you. Please text me your correct address to enable me to proceed and complete my delivery to your address today. Contact my E-mail; ([email protected]) or text me a message to my phone number; +19175127129

Diplomat: Mr. Larry William

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement