Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379767 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 am
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 07:57:05 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: julianson kenda <[email protected]>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS TRANSFER(US$5.2 MILLION DOLLARS),

Dear Friend,

Greetings and compliments of the season,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise. Please due welcome the letter and help me out as you finish reading. I Am (Julianson Kenda) secretary to the Foreign Remittance Manager. (Bank of Africa)B.O.A.Here in Burkina Faso. West Africa, I Need Your Urgent Assistance In Transferring The Sum Of ($5.2) Million To Your Account.

This Money Has Been Dormant For Years In Our Bank Without Claim. I Want The Bank To Release The Money To You As The Nearest Person To Our. Deceased Customer, Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed, and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I am waiting for your response!!!

Have a great day

Julianson Kenda.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement