Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379857 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 am
Subject: Dear Customer,
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 13:45:14 +0000

Dear Customer,

I am Dr. Jones Pelagie, MoneyGram Director. I write today to inform you that we have moved your total fund of USD$2,500.000.00 Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to MoneyGram Head Office in USA under care of Mr Richard A. Goodman, Director, Chair of the Audit Committee and Member of the Compensation and Benefits Committee.

The reason why I transferred your fund to MoneyGram Head Office USA is that I don't want to transfer it to our Government account, because I will not gain anything in doing that. So feel free to contact Mr Richard today with your receivers details, Contact info:

Mr Richard A. Goodman, Director, Chair of
the Audit Committee and Member of the
Compensation and Benefits Committee,
minneapolis, minnesota, USA
E-mail: [email protected]

Your urgent message will be appreciated as soon as you start receiving your fund. He will give you more details as soon as you contact him.

Thanks,
Dr. Jones Pelagie.
Director MoneyGram Office

Dear Customer,

I am Dr. Jones Pelagie, MoneyGram Director. I write today to inform you that we have moved your total fund of USD$2,500.000.00 Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to MoneyGram Head Office in USA under care of Mr Richard A. Goodman, Director, Chair of the Audit Committee and Member of the Compensation and Benefits Committee.

The reason why I transferred your fund to MoneyGram Head Office USA is that I don't want to transfer it to our Government account, because I will not gain anything in doing that. So feel free to contact Mr Richard today with your receivers details, Contact info:

Mr Richard A. Goodman, Director, Chair of
the Audit Committee and Member of the
Compensation and Benefits Committee,
minneapolis, minnesota, USA
E-mail: [email protected]

Your urgent message will be appreciated as soon as you start receiving your fund. He will give you more details as soon as you contact him.

Thanks,
Dr. Jones Pelagie.
Director MoneyGram Office

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement