Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379880 by Michelle Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 am
reply-to: "Mr.Payton Rupali" <[email protected]>

Dear friend,

My name is Mr.Payton Rupali. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customer. The amount in this account stands at $13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand USA Dollars).

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details shall be sent to you once I hear from you.

I was very fortunate to come across the deceased customer's security file during documentation of old and abandoned customer’s files for an official redocumentation and audit of the year 2018.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness,accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently.

Best regards,

Mr.Payton Rupali
Email:[email protected]

Advertisement