Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#380012 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:58 am
Subject: Re[2]: Mr Collins Ben
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 02:56:51 +0300

Happy New year in advance,

I want to see you win, I want you to celibate your New year different from how it used to be the other previous years, I wish you Joy's and success for this year and go for leave in exotic places with the help of your funds. All this are achievable only if you can trust me one more time, trust me and give me the benefit of doubt and I will make sure you won't regret believing in me.

This fee is the last fee and no other fee will be required after this, I can guarantee you that, your cooperation is all I need right now and with time you will understand that the end always justifies the means, I can't steal from you and add to my pocket because I'm not evil and I'm not a scammer, I can't deceive you because I will face the doom.

Please get back to me Asap with details so I would let you know how to send the $350 fee to me for immediate action thanks you may GOD be with you all time remain bless.

--
SINCERE
Mr Collins Ben

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement