Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5994 by mjbl02 Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:05 pm
This is most definitely a scam.

Medium risk You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: November 27, 2008 5:17:17 AM
To:

Good day,

I have been trying to reach you for sometime now, so i just want to inform you that I have deposited your ATM MASTER CARD of $800,000,00 USD United state dollars to the Fedex Delivery services here in West Africa, and i packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a magazine where nobody will notice the content. Insurance and delivery charges have been paid for, but the only fee remaining is the security safe keeping fee of $198,00 USD which you will be required to pay before delivery.

However, this was not paid for because of demurrage. Well, I did forward them your delivery address, but a re-confirmation is important when contacting them if you want to change your address. I advice you quote the parcel and shipment code to them for onward delivery to your re-confirmed address.The ATM MASTERCARD has pin number 8876. Take note,

Contact the shipment office with the below informations and reconfirm your correct address details:
Full name......................
Home address............
Country....................
Telephone...............

Attention: Mr. Collins Oliver Shipment Officer Of Fedex delivery services Nigeria.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +234 808 029 8440
Shipment Code: CPEL/OWN/9856
Parcel Number: EG2272-NG

I am travelling out of town and will be back in three months time. Once again, the Fedex delivery services do not know the content of the parcel, I registered it as an African magazine they don't know it contains ATM MASTERCARD inside, this is to avoid them delaying the delivery and besides I don't want you to lose your inherittance funds.

Remain blessed and enjoy your funds.
Barrister Greg Williams.
Advertisement