Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#380933 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:38 am
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:11:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Ben Udo" <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello Dear Partner With US, Reply!!

Good Day Dear Friend,

My name are Mr.Ben Udo P.A to Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke Former Petroleum Minister 2015 under President Good Luck Jonathan Administration. Because of my loyalist to the mister She asks me to search for a reliable person who will partner with her to invest the Sum $46, Million United States Dollars presently lodged in a save firm (Name Withhold).

All i need is your honest to partner with her and receive this money on her behalf and help her to invest the money in any Investment that is without risk even if it’s with low profit but stable, be informed that this transaction is absolutely without risk but in case you have doubt you can view the news report on web sites below:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/06/f ... nt-nigeria
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34430597

She made the money through over-invoice award contract consultancy fee and appreciation paid by foreign Oil companies prior to allocation of deep water Oil blocks and lifting/prospecting right. This deal has to be secrete and confidential to us and your self.

Nigeria is the 6th largest producer/exporter of crude petroleum in the world.

As your probably aware this present Administration of Buhari is going round seeking for where the past Administration keep money so that he can confiscate it,she therefore resolved to invest this money in abroad for safety, if you are interested in working with us please send your Details which includes your Mobile Phone Numbers Your Full Name Present Contact Address Age and Occupation so that we can Sign Memorandum of Understanding which will stand as a Binding Agreement, you can email me on my private e-mail: [email protected] . She agreed to give you 25% and any expenses will be deducted before the sharing of the money.

regards
Mr. Ben Udo.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement