Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381046 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:09 am
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 18:08:35 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: braxton hicks <[email protected]>
Subject: STOP CONTAINING THOSE SCAMS

Dearest Mr.hicks
Regarding to our phone conversation few minutes ago, I have confirmed from you that you are alive.Thank God almighty that you are alive today because this person said that you are dead by motor accident last 4 months ago.Now that I have confirmed the truth from you that you did not send anyone on your behalf to claim any funds that belongs to you here.

I have forwarded a copy of your email I received to the Interpol Police for them to investigate on this transaction with me to avoid me not to make a mistake by releasing your funds to someone else who did not even know you as well. Meanwhile, you are to re-confirm your full details as below listed by Interpol Police before the Government will send him to jail.

First Name................
Last Name......................
State of Origin...................
Nationality....................
Passport No.................
National ID Card NO............
Occupation....................
Phone Number...............
Fax Number.................
Marital Status.................
Gender...............
Birthday.....................
Address.................
Office Address................

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement